Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ima Lurker

Ima Lurker

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there...... Empty
PostSubject: Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there......   Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:25 am

I heard there was a big party going on here. Guess they moved it and didn't tell me. All I hear are echos. I was expecting free margueritas, a live band, Eddie dancing around wearing only a thong stuffed with five dollar bills (gotta stuff it with something, tee hee hee).

HELLO! hello-hello-hello I hate echos. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there......   Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:27 am

Smart ass... LMAO. Eddie doesn't need a party to prance around in thongs stuffed with bills!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/beth75
CatherineBush

CatherineBush

Female
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there......   Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there...... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:31 pm

LMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
Ima Lurker

Ima Lurker

Female
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there......   Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there...... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:37 pm

CatherineBush wrote:
LMAO lol!

I am! I see there have been a few posts here. Today is the first time I received an email that there was a new post. Hmmmm. Guess I'll have to check it out more often. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there......   Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Topics Of Interest :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: