Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have YOU seen my stapler?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Have YOU seen my stapler? Empty
PostSubject: Have YOU seen my stapler?   Have YOU seen my stapler? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi my name is, what, my name is, who, my name is, chica chica .... its aaaaa, its just Steve. I'm from all over Maryland (or Murderland as some Gangsta Gangsta B-More Home Dogs (no onions) like to call it.). Currently my wife and I are living in Clarksville, TN. I am a Ch-47 Chinook Mechanic for the ARMY. I love to answer questions about World of Warcraft and I really love to learn interesting facts. Ask me something and I will do my best to find the correct answer... unless your name is Cloe... or helga... or rumplestilskin. Lastley, if you are ever in Edgewood, Maryland, AVOID the gang known as "The Goonies". If you see one tell them, simply and smoothly, it is NOT there time down here and contact your locol Fatellies. Rocky ROAD?!!! Maryland crabs are the bomb... both kinds. Goodnight ev---ery---body! Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ityiyam
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Have YOU seen my stapler?   Have YOU seen my stapler? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:07 am

You are a very disturbed individual. You know that, right?
Back to top Go down
silentechoes
silentechoes

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Have YOU seen my stapler?   Have YOU seen my stapler? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:56 am

Whats up doods ECHOES IN THE HOUSE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xsilentechoesx
CatherineBush

CatherineBush

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Have YOU seen my stapler?   Have YOU seen my stapler? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Hello there ECHOES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have YOU seen my stapler?   Have YOU seen my stapler? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have YOU seen my stapler?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Topics Of Interest :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: