Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non-Snopes using "A" holes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PokingAround

PokingAround

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Non-Snopes using "A" holes Empty
PostSubject: Non-Snopes using "A" holes   Non-Snopes using "A" holes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:33 pm

You know what grinds MY gears??? Those Assholes who pass along bullshit saying: I checked with snopes and it's true! So pass this along to everyone you know who will be dumb enough to believe this and pass it along to everyone they know who will be dumb enough to believe it who will pass it along to everyone they know who will be dumb enough to believe it, etc....

It never ends!!!

Seriously... It takes a few minutes for your lazy @$$ fingers to type in www.snopes.com and then type in the email's main subject into to search box and see for yourself if it's true or not!!!!

Like my momma used to say:
"Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed!"
Back to top Go down
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Agreed   Non-Snopes using "A" holes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:00 pm

hehe Walt Disney was a total Perv. cheers ..... snopes said so. Its true. I beleive it. snopes said so. Its true. I beleive it.snopes said so. Its true. I beleive it.snopes said so. Its true. I beleive it...... No seriously that dude had issues. SNOPES RULES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ityiyam
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Non-Snopes using "A" holes   Non-Snopes using "A" holes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:21 pm

That really bothers me but not nearly as bad as those people that post that crap on Myspace that says "If you don't repost this your feet will rot off and you'll get lit on fire by a large croup of Mormons." It makes me mad. This crap is posted by people I would have thought to be relatively intellegent. If you are going to waste my time for the day, do it with something interesting. Do it with something funny. I would rather lick a skunks butthole then read this crap. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Non-Snopes using "A" holes   Non-Snopes using "A" holes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:55 pm

McFinnagan wrote:
That really bothers me but not nearly as bad as those people that post that crap on Myspace that says "If you don't repost this your feet will rot off and you'll get lit on fire by a large croup of Mormons." It makes me mad. This crap is posted by people I would have thought to be relatively intellegent. If you are going to waste my time for the day, do it with something interesting. Do it with something funny. I would rather lick a skunks butthole then read this crap. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Repost this in five nanoseconds or we'll put salmonella in your tomatos. cherry
ooooooooooooooooooohhh, toooooooooo late. Open wide B!tches! Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Non-Snopes using "A" holes   Non-Snopes using "A" holes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:58 pm

Yeah well, repost this in 4 nano seconds or my brother is going to rape you in poo-hole. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH TOO LATE!!!!!!!!! SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS!
Back to top Go down
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Non-Snopes using "A" holes   Non-Snopes using "A" holes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:53 am

do you have another bandaid?
Back to top Go down
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Non-Snopes using "A" holes   Non-Snopes using "A" holes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:04 am

Sad No, I still don't. Is it bleeding that bad? Should I get your wife to put some neosporin on it and then give it a kiss Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Snopes using "A" holes   Non-Snopes using "A" holes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Snopes using "A" holes
Page 1 of 1