Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Stupid can people be?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaygr11

kaygr11

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-26

How Stupid can people be? Empty
PostSubject: How Stupid can people be?   How Stupid can people be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 am

Yes that's a rhetorical question. I was reading about this person or persons that posted some messages on a forum years ago. He/She/They said they were time travellers from the 2036 and went by the name John Titor. Who ever made this up said that there wouldn't be Olympic games, the U.S. would be hit by civil war again, and whole bunch of other things. As we know there have been Olympic games...some getting ready to start right now. Now there are people out there that actually believe these predictions will happen. What the hell is wrong with people? These people are either crazy or they're EXTREMELY gullible. Could be both. These are the kinds of people that join cults like Jim Jones' or Heaven's Gate. It just cracks me up that people actually put stock in this stuff. Anyway I thought some people on here might get a laugh out of reading about this person.
Back to top Go down
PokingAround

PokingAround

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-18

How Stupid can people be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Stupid can people be?   How Stupid can people be? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:56 am

Wow! No Olympic Games???? Civil War???? Holy shit! I better get started on my bomb shelter and stock up of air and water! eeesh
I'm skerd!
Back to top Go down

How Stupid can people be?
Page 1 of 1