Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kids say the darndest!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Kids say the darndest!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kids say the darndest!!!   Kids say the darndest!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:03 am

Hand to God, this is a TRUE story!

My 5 yr old niece, 13 yr old nephew and their mom (my sister) were walking through the parking lot to Wal*Mart and they quickly noticed that the place was SWARMING with pidgeons all over the building and perched on the Wal*Mart lettering! After careful observation, my niece innocently says, "Mommy! There's a bird in that 'A' hole!!!"
My nephew quickly responds, "Wow. That's gotta hurt!" and he bursts out with hysterical laughter, along with my sister.
My niece, very innocent, replies "It's not funny!"

Yup.... They say the darndest things!
Back to top Go down
Ima Lurker

Ima Lurker

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the darndest!!!   Kids say the darndest!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:50 am

That's very cute, but I'm more impressed by the retort. He's not only smart and a good kid, he's quick witted. Ya gotta love that boy!
Back to top Go down
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the darndest!!!   Kids say the darndest!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:36 pm

Bill Cosby would be sooooooo proud! -Jello pudding pop
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ityiyam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids say the darndest!!!   Kids say the darndest!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids say the darndest!!!
Page 1 of 1