Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

George Carlin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaygr11

kaygr11

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-26

George Carlin Empty
PostSubject: George Carlin   George Carlin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:48 am

George Carlin died over the weekend...it was a sad sad day indeed. I'll always remember him as Rufus, Mr. Conductor (I used to babysit damn it), and of course Cardinal Glick. I'll miss the man!
Back to top Go down
PokingAround

PokingAround

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-18

George Carlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Carlin   George Carlin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:50 am

He was so funny... and so matter of fact... LOL. He will indeed be missed...
Back to top Go down
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male
Number of posts : 53

George Carlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Carlin   George Carlin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:41 pm

Wow Mr. Conductor was a buried memory of mine. Totally did not click that that was him. Well we can all agree on the fact that God would not give him up for nothing. He's just too damn funny! Rest in peace George. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ityiyam
kaygr11

kaygr11

Female
Number of posts : 20

George Carlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Carlin   George Carlin Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:21 pm

I think George would find that comment funny "Well we can all agree on the fact that God would not give him up for nothing"...George was pretty much an atheist...kind of struggled with religion most of his life. But I'm also sure that he would appreciate the sentiment Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

George Carlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Carlin   George Carlin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Carlin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Topics Of Interest :: Entertainment-
Jump to: