Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
McFinnagan
Ityiyam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-26

THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:37 pm

fuzzy wuzzy was a bear,
fuzzy wuzzy had no hair,
fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he?

WELL WAS HE?! Google that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ityiyam
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:57 am

I hear he had rickets. Don't quote me on it though. I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
PokingAround

PokingAround

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:15 pm

Well, what about this argument that I have seen no debate:

Skunk sat on the stump
Stump said Skunk stunk
Skunk said stump stunk.

Well??? WHO stunk??? Was it that sly little skunk? Or is it that rotting stump??? Who can say?
Back to top Go down
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male

PostSubject: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:21 am

Well I belive the stump all the way. You see, the skunk stunk.... bad. When he put his smelly @$$ on the stump the stump said, "Damn boy that is a rank a$$ you got there!" So the skunk replied "You want rank, I'll give you rank you inanimate object thats talking to me for some reason which leads me to belive im really high and will never tell smurfy his "stuff" was weak next time I buy it even though the first time i used it i thought i was a skunk who sat on a stump who said i stunk who intern i said stunk. WHO THE HELL STUNK?!!! Well not this time stump! ARGGGGG!!!!" So the skunk srayed the stump furosiously until the stump stunk. That damn skunk started it. However, after the confrintation, they both stunk. Shocked
Back to top Go down
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:39 pm

Oh wow. I think I just got dizzy trying to comprehend all of that.
Back to top Go down
LoveStoned

LoveStoned

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:15 am

i googled "who was fuzzy wuzzy" and came up with a surprising answer.
Back to top Go down
ElephantAddiction

ElephantAddiction

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:31 am

LoveStoned wrote:
i googled "who was fuzzy wuzzy" and came up with a surprising answer.

Well??? Are you going to share??? Huh???
Back to top Go down
PokingAround

PokingAround

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:16 am

Seriously... That's just wrong... you know... to leave us hangin like that...
Back to top Go down
LoveStoned

LoveStoned

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:09 am

LOL i would share but its a racist thing and i am so not like that...but i guess here it is...if i get kicked off for this its ur fault!! lol

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/146100.html
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:16 am

No... You won't get "kicked off" for this. You were merely pointing out an "actual" definition. When you get on here and make racist remarks on here towards others, that would be grounds for a ban...
LOL
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/beth75
LoveStoned

LoveStoned

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:22 am

oooo ok lol i was worried about posting it
Back to top Go down
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:55 pm

Hello from halfway across the earth.... Well I checked out that link. Wow. That meaning was alot deeper than I figured it would be. I guess he was fuzzy after all. I guess some a$$ wrote that little toung twister so people like us would question it. We've been had.
Back to top Go down
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:00 am

Agreed! I was wondering when you were going to come back to the forum. You know you've missed it!
Back to top Go down
PokingAround

PokingAround

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:02 am

You know... That's actually kinda sick... To think that all this time I have repeated that tongue twister for the sheer fun of it... Now that I know the meaning... I will never say it again... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:30 pm

Missed it indeed. I thought the forum shut down for a while there cause it hasn't loaded for me in a long time. Oh, and yes I wount say it ether. If my kids say it though, so help me I WILL beat them and give'em the Braveheart treatment. "FREEEEEDOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!" Then burn them at the stake for being racist. No, I wouldn't, but I will snicker a little every time I here one of these things that actually have a negative meaning. Take Ring around the Rosie for example. Perhaps, London bridge. It all comes down to the fact that some "Adult" tought a "Child" these things. So who still wonders why we are all so "insane in the membrain?" Subliminal messeges... gotta lov'em! PS: I CAN'T SPELL... there, I did it for you.
Back to top Go down
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:15 pm

I'm so confused. Anyway. This ranks up with saggin, vinegar, white meat vs. dark meat and various other things that don't sound racist but really are. I'm waiting for the world to get so politically correct that we say on Thanksgiving "Would you like caucasion meat? Or some African American Meat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!   THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS IS a REAL question that DESERVES REAL answers!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1