Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another War?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kaygr11

kaygr11

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Another War? Empty
PostSubject: Another War?   Another War? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:24 am

Just when I think that Bush couldn't do any more damage during his remaining time in office the man surprises me. I guess that's what happens when you have the devil AKA Dick Cheney whispering in your ear. An article I read on CNN.com is saying that Bush and Cheney are upping covert operations into Iran. President Ahmadinejad, or President Tom, is nuts no doubt about it. I mean only crazy people will deny the Holocaust took place (unless you're Mel Gibson's father and then you're just considered eccentric). But anyway another war?! This country is going straight down the tubes...it's been happening for a while but the last thing we need right now is to go to war with another country. We don't even have an exit plan for the mess that is Iraq. If you want to check the article out here's the link: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/06/29/us.iran/index.html?iref=mpstoryview
Back to top Go down
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male
Number of posts : 53

Another War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another War?   Another War? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:34 am

Yeah I heard about that. WTF!?! Evil or Very Mad I think we are going to war with Ethiopia next. Then, The MOON.... MWWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! yeah wast fuel, yeah hahahahaaaaaaa king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ityiyam
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Another War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another War?   Another War? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:11 am

Hey... I thought we were going to war with terrorist asteroids? WTF!!!!!!! Just when I think I'm up to date with this crap, something new pops up. I'm going to war with Santa.
Back to top Go down
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male

Another War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another War?   Another War? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:04 am

I feels bad for Santa though. He only comes once a year. santa
Back to top Go down
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Another War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another War?   Another War? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:37 pm

That's just dirty... and sad Sad
Back to top Go down
sgtyorksangel

sgtyorksangel

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Another War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another War?   Another War? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:56 pm

Well we all know the president has poor judgement and look where we've ended up then just think if Obama gets elected he wants to pull all our troops out of iraq! I mean believe me being married to a military man makes me want nothing more then for us not to be at war with anyone and to not have to worry about my husband being in a war! But if we just pull out now or anytime in the near future do you realize what would happen??....can we say another 9-11 or worse?????
Back to top Go down
Ityiyam
Ityiyam

Male

Another War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another War?   Another War? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:40 pm

another 9-11 or worse... there. Did I Win?!
Back to top Go down
sgtyorksangel

sgtyorksangel

Female

Another War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another War?   Another War? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:15 pm

HAHAHA nope you loose cause you are special like that!!! Razz ok you said it but do you agree or disagree???....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????......
Back to top Go down
sgtyorksangel

sgtyorksangel

Female

Another War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another War?   Another War? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:44 pm

no answer hmmmm.....are you undecidedor what???????? Suspect
Back to top Go down
kaygr11

kaygr11

Female
Number of posts : 20

Another War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another War?   Another War? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:38 am

Well troop withdrawal is happening as we speak. They're just being shifted to Afghanistan which is a whole other can of worms. I was ok with us going in there by the way. Of course I don't like how things have turned out there but what can you do? Things can't always go the way you like. I would have liked us to go in there get Bin Laden and leave but it's much much much more complicated than that. By the way...did you read how big of an economic surplus Iraq might have by the end of the year? $79 BILLION! here's the link if you want to read about it http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/08/06/world/main4326313.shtml
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another War?   Another War? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another War?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Topics Of Interest :: Let's Get Political!-
Jump to: