Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaygr11

kaygr11

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-26

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini Empty
PostSubject: The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini   The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:50 am

I read this book a couple weeks ago. It was great. One of the best books I've read in a while. It's about 2 boys that grow up together in Afghanistan before the Taliban rule. I don't want to ruin the book in case someone reads this and wants to read the book. I know a lot of people aren't in to reading so here's something for them. They also made it into a movie. I'm not sure if it's subtitled or not...you'd have to find that out yourself but if it's anything like the book it's worth a look. I know it might sound really boring and all that but it's not. The 2 boys are from 2 different backgrounds, one rich, one poor. They are best friends until something absolutely horrible happens but there is somewhat of a happy ending. It's a great book. Check it out!
Back to top Go down

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Topics Of Interest :: Books/Novels/Authors-
Jump to: