Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OK so I'm going to Ebert this section up.... "yo"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

OK so I'm going to Ebert this section up.... "yo" Empty
PostSubject: OK so I'm going to Ebert this section up.... "yo"   OK so I'm going to Ebert this section up.... "yo" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:02 am

My recently Netflix rentals and what I thought:

Get Smart: Very very very funny. I giggled until I peed. Then I paused the movie and cleaned up. Then I came back, watched the movie some more but this time with a diaper.
Hancock: Rather enjoyable but not enough action. This was definitely a rent first movie. I could see some people buying it first, not liking it and then kicking themselves in the bum for spending the money.
Little Miss Sunshine: It wasn't drop on the floor hilarious but it was worth watching. Even if you don't like it, stick around until the end. It's disturbing and funny.
Currently Watching: Scrubs Season Seven: I'm on the first episode so............ who knows if it's any good... not me. That's for sure.
After Scrubs Season Seven will be George Lopez Season 1 & 2. OK I'm done. I'm going to pay more attention to the show and try and relax while the little babis is sleeping. Now someone find my chapstick and get me a soda.
Back to top Go down

OK so I'm going to Ebert this section up.... "yo"
Page 1 of 1