Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yay for packages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Yay for packages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for packages   Yay for packages Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:54 am

Any sort of entertainment works. And I know you send him a lot of stuff from the kids which probably keeps him going while he's over there.
Back to top Go down
sgtyorksangel

sgtyorksangel

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Yay for packages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for packages   Yay for packages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:07 am

i am so ocd about sending my husband packages its sad....lol....i really have so much fun gettin him stuff i feel its really the only thing i can do for him while hes there but the sad truth is that i send him 2 boxes at least every 1-2 weeks and pretty soon i know im gonna run out of things to send lol....but i will find a way to keep surprising him....lol....
Back to top Go down
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Yay for packages Empty
PostSubject: Yay for packages   Yay for packages Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:14 pm

I just mailed out my first three packages to my hubby today. Two of them were what they call "tubby tool boxes" and they were loaded with goodies. The other one had more goodies and a bunch of movies and games. I can't wait until he gets them. You know, some people get really sad when their hubbies leave and feel sorry for them but the way I see it is my hubby has gotten more presents, goodies and fun stuff since he's been there. I think he would complain about being there but secretly he's happy that he gets so much fun crap. I'm starting to feel like I've been had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yay for packages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for packages   Yay for packages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay for packages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Topics Of Interest :: Military :: Deployment - Wanna Talk About It?-
Jump to: