Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first deployment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LoveStoned

LoveStoned

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-08

My first deployment Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first deployment   My first deployment Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:04 pm

i will do so... i cant wait!

i like trying different colors can u tell? lol
Back to top Go down
CornDogHeist

CornDogHeist

Female
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: My first deployment   My first deployment Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:38 am

You will have to keep us posted on your reunion... It really is exciting!!! ;0)
Back to top Go down
LoveStoned

LoveStoned

Female

PostSubject: Re: My first deployment   My first deployment Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:30 am

to be honest there were days when i didnt miss him but only on the days when he was being a real butt (he can say the same for me i'm sure) lol i guess working 15 hours or more straight does that to ya... i will be so happy when he comes home
Back to top Go down
CornDogHeist

CornDogHeist

Female
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: My first deployment   My first deployment Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:17 am

PokingAround wrote:
You won't miss the bastard!

OH SNAP!!! LMAO... That was W-R-O-N-G!!!!

Funny.... But WRONG!!!! LMAO
Back to top Go down
PokingAround

PokingAround

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: My first deployment   My first deployment Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:14 am

I will confess... I have never gone through this, but I feel for the men and women who do. You are all so strong. And I am happy that you survived it, lovestoned! You da woman! LOL
Keep your chin up McFin... You have so much love and support... You won't miss the bastard!

KIDDING!!! KIDDING!!! I love ya!
Back to top Go down
LoveStoned

LoveStoned

Female

PostSubject: Re: My first deployment   My first deployment Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:10 am

Well good luck to you! being around family will help out alot...i didnt get that option because we just bought a house and i didnt see the point of going all the way back to the other side of the country and pay for a house i wasnt living in lol.

I currently can say i survived my first deployment! my husband is due home sometime this week Very Happy
I just kept myself busy by re-doing the whole house and taking my kids places plus it helped i had a neighbor that would help me with the kids so i could get a break somewhat. and i took advantage of the free daycare on post every other saturday. there were days i thought i would die but i come to figure if i'm at home b!tchin to my hubby about how misrable i am it will only make his moral sink. and who was i to complain? here he is sitting in the hot desert in a strange country and whatnot. i took alot of things for granted but hearing what he went through made me open my eyes.
Back to top Go down
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: My first deployment   My first deployment Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:23 am

My hubby just deployed for the first time. I think I'm dealing with it better then what I thought I would. I'm going to stay with my family for a year, I think it would be good for me and my son. Anyway, figured I would put something in this section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first deployment   My first deployment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first deployment
Page 1 of 1