Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This deployment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

This deployment Empty
PostSubject: Re: This deployment   This deployment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 am

I completely agree. This whole this is getting out of hand. When we finally think we have some information it changes a few days later. This unit is so unprepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
sgtyorksangel

sgtyorksangel

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-30

This deployment Empty
PostSubject: Re: This deployment   This deployment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:51 am

TOTALY agreed!!! It is frustrating i mean they should have a date by now its getting close. I done DONE DONE!!!
Back to top Go down
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female

This deployment Empty
PostSubject: Re: This deployment   This deployment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 am

Agreed. Also the lack of answers about when they leave for Spain and when they are going to be home and whether or not they are going to have net or when we can talk and all that stuff is just ... GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
sgtyorksangel

sgtyorksangel

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-30

This deployment Empty
PostSubject: Re: This deployment   This deployment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:50 am

ME ME ME ME ME ME Shocked did i mention me???......I am so sick and tired of being away from my husband! I'm tired of doing everything alone! Im also tired of the constant worry although i do feel they are in the safest place as far as deployments go that worry is always in the back of your head!
Back to top Go down
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female

This deployment Empty
PostSubject: This deployment   This deployment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:10 am

Soldiers, wives, husbands, children, family lend me your ears... er... um.... eyes. Who is beyond done with this deployment? And consequently beyond finished with the next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This deployment Empty
PostSubject: Re: This deployment   This deployment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This deployment
Page 1 of 1