Topics Of Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Topics Of Interest

In this forum, you will find many topics of interest. You can talk about anything you like and meet lots of people in the process! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

deployment and kids!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sgtyorksangel

sgtyorksangel

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-30

deployment and kids!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: deployment and kids!!!   deployment and kids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:33 am

your so sweet you know that!!!...i miss you, you need to bring my baby home to see me!!!!....lol.....let me tell you guys today was TERRIBLE my youngest had almost 104 fever i was treated like shit at the hospital because i had no choice but to bring all 5 of my kids to the er with me the dr didn't even really take the time to find out what was wrong with my son just gave me some antibiotics and sent me on my merry lil way wasn't that kind of them NOT!!! i get so frustrated at places like drs offices and hospitals because they act like you shouldn't bring your kids with you when you have no where else to take them....i swear sometime i just wanna look at them and say well if your willing to babysit here ya freaking go because otherwise i have NO CHOICE in the matter!! Do they honestly think i enjoying having to deal with a a sick child and 4 others as well if they do they need to go see a diff kind of dr if ya know what i mean....lol....well theres my gripe for the day....lol
Back to top Go down
McFinnagan
Admin
Admin
McFinnagan

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: deployment and kids!!!   deployment and kids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:28 am

A-freaking-men, sistah! Five kids is way harder then the one I have but I feel you on not wanting to get out of bed some days. You can't even get up and say "Today I'm going to do this that and the other" because you aren't just working on your schedule. You are working with a baby's schedule, or five kids and their schedules. You can't say "I'm going to hang out with so and so and it will take my mind off of this" because hanging out outside of the house once you have kids is like.... "Ok what restaurant do you want to go to? It has to have a play place or something the kids can do...." Or... "OK we'll meet up at walmart" because you are extremely limited to where you can go when you are hauling around a bunch of kids. You give people hope though. You give me hope. I think "If she can do this every day, if she can make it by with so much responsibility, then I can. It CAN be done so hang in there and breathe through it, it's going to be all right." Thanks. I don't know if I tell you this often enough but you are a great role model and an even better friend. Don't get all mushy at me. You know I love ya!
Back to top Go down
sgtyorksangel

sgtyorksangel

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: deployment and kids!!!   deployment and kids!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:13 am

well i have 5 kids so with a deployed husband that = no time for me.....lol.....its been tuff the kids are gong through alot from not listening throwing fits screaming cryin and just all around being TERRIBLE....but things are slowly getting a little better i know there are a few people out there who say people who have children it makes their deployment easier well let me tell you i would gladly let any of you who feel that way spend 1 week dealing with the emtional roller coaster ride my children have been going through since my husband left!!! not only are you dealing with the emtional ride you feel just from worry stress and not having that one person who always makes everything better by yourside but you have to deal with the heartache of see'n your babys hurt and be just as upset as you are i have never been so heart broken in my life as i was the day my children said bye to daddy it was gut wrenching!!!...well i just thought i would post this because i have heard alot of people talking about how much easier it is to go through a deployment with children and to each their own opinion im not condeming how you feel or your point of view but let me tell you there are days when i just don't wanna get up i wanna lay in bed all day and miss my husband but i can't.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deployment and kids!!!   deployment and kids!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deployment and kids!!!
Page 1 of 1